If you saw The Matrix you understand that in the movie people live in a computer simulation. Is it possible this science fiction theme replicates reality? Scientists have now devised a sophisticated method to test the theory. It’s beyond my pay grade but you can check it out here, Do We Live in a Computer Simulation? Researchers Say Idea Can Be Tested.
- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: Snapshot of Student Indebtedness
- Sequestering Meals on Wheels Could Cost the Nation $489 Million per Year through Increased Costs to Medicaid
- The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment