- How to Save Billions in Medicare: Allow Medicare to Negotiate Drug Prices with Big Pharma
- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: Snapshot of Student Indebtedness
- Sequestering Meals on Wheels Could Cost the Nation $489 Million per Year through Increased Costs to Medicaid
Tag Archives: cartogram
You’ve probably seen this map of the 2012 electoral college vote by State. What if the map was sized by the number of presidential votes in each State and then color coded red or blue. The map then looks like … Continue reading