- Voter ID Laws and Biased Information from Local Election Officials
- The Economist Says Europe’s Leaders are Sleepwalking through an Economic Wasteland
- How to Save Billions in Medicare: Allow Medicare to Negotiate Drug Prices with Big Pharma
- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
Tag Archives: consumers
Beneficiaries of Depressed Midwest Crude Oil Prices have been Midwest Refiners rather than Midwest Consumers
“The primary beneficiaries of depressed Midwest crude oil prices have been Midwest refiners rather than Midwest consumers.” Abstract Beginning in early 2011, crude oil production in the U.S. Midwest and Canada surpassed the pipeline capacity to transport it to the … Continue reading