- Voter ID Laws and Biased Information from Local Election Officials
- The Economist Says Europe’s Leaders are Sleepwalking through an Economic Wasteland
- How to Save Billions in Medicare: Allow Medicare to Negotiate Drug Prices with Big Pharma
- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
Tag Archives: cultural authority of science
Conservative Discontent with Science is not Attributable to the Uneducated but to Rising Distrust among Educated Conservatives
A new study in the American Sociological Review confirms the hypothesis that conservatives in the U.S. exhibit increasing levels of distrust of science. What is more surprising is that the logistic regression analysis demonstrates that educated conservatives are becoming less confident … Continue reading →