- Voter ID Laws and Biased Information from Local Election Officials
- The Economist Says Europe’s Leaders are Sleepwalking through an Economic Wasteland
- How to Save Billions in Medicare: Allow Medicare to Negotiate Drug Prices with Big Pharma
- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
Tag Archives: disasters
In the previous post, In Life and Death Situations Does the Norm “Women and Children First” Hold?, I summarized research indicating women do not have a survival advantage over men in maritime disasters. After reading the study I began to … Continue reading →