- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: Snapshot of Student Indebtedness
- Sequestering Meals on Wheels Could Cost the Nation $489 Million per Year through Increased Costs to Medicaid
- The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment
Tag Archives: longevity
A 150 minutes or more of physical activity each week increases longevity compared to those who don’t, according to a new study in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. According to Newswise,“men at age 20 were estimated to gain as much as … Continue reading
Newswise — “Despite advances in health care and increases in life expectancy overall, Americans with less than a high school education have life expectancies similar to adults in the 1950s and 1960s. “The most highly educated white men live about … Continue reading