- 97.2% of Climate Scientists Endorse the Consensus Position that Humans are Causing Global Warming
- China Invests $250 Billion in Its Version of the G.I. Bill to Educate Millions
- Unanticipated Events Derail Retirees’ Goals
- ALEC ‘Report Card’ Gets ‘A’ for Ideological Fealty, Fails on Research Quality
- Who Deleted References to Al Qaeda in the Benghazi Tragedy?
Tag Archives: President Obama
In my post, Guess What Lobbying Group Stopped the U.S. from Finding Solutions to Firearms Violence, I reported that the NRA has taken credit for cutting firearms safety research by 96 percent since the mid-1990s. Since that post President Obama has … Continue reading
Tonight we heard broad job creation proposals from President Obama, asking Congress to approve the proposals as soon as possible. The goal of the ‘American Jobs Act’ is to create jobs and stimulate growth in Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Using … Continue reading