- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: Snapshot of Student Indebtedness
- Sequestering Meals on Wheels Could Cost the Nation $489 Million per Year through Increased Costs to Medicaid
- The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment
Tag Archives: right-to-work
Many Cable-TV pundits are commenting on the effects of Right to Work laws on state and country economic outcomes. Unfortunately few have done their homework to examine what scholarly research finds. Stevans (2009) offers a sophisticated study of the effects … Continue reading