- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: Snapshot of Student Indebtedness
- Sequestering Meals on Wheels Could Cost the Nation $489 Million per Year through Increased Costs to Medicaid
- The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment
Tag Archives: value-added
The Wonkblog asked a number of noted experts in diverse fields to submit graphs that best explained 2012. As education is key to so many issues we face I recommend Raj Chetty’s nomination as the most important submission. I was … Continue reading
Improving student outcomes and teacher quality are important strategic initiatives throughout the U.S. One suggested method to improve teacher quality is to evaluate teacher quality based on their impacts on students’ test scores, often referred to as “value-added” (VA) approach. … Continue reading