- Medicare Advantage Plans Cost Medicare an Extra $34.1 Billion in 2012
- Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells?
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: Snapshot of Student Indebtedness
- Sequestering Meals on Wheels Could Cost the Nation $489 Million per Year through Increased Costs to Medicaid
- The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment
Tag Archives: wealth. offshore
Speaking about people not paying taxes…. $21 to $32 Trillion in Off-Shore Jurisdictions “A significant fraction of global private financial wealth — by our estimates, at least $21 to $32 trillion as of 2010 — has been invested virtually tax-free … Continue reading